Monday, June 9, 2008

Peak at the house...

























Making the house you buy become YOUR home takes awhile. I have been promising to send pictures of the house here in Georgetown for nearly 9 months now! I wanted to wait until we painted it, I wanted to wait until we furnished it accordingly. I wanted to wait until it was picture perfect. That will take awhile so you get the hodge podge state it is in right now. We are slowly weeding out the things that just don't go with this home. Each time you move you buy things that are customized for the size and scale of a home. We have never had a home with ceilings and windows like this home. It helped me to take pictures of the house though- I forgot about a few things that I casually placed atop of the fridge. Whoops. Weird fireplace- do you notice anything peculiar about it? Let us know what you think. I need help decorating two HUGE areas above the fireplace (6ft tall 4ft wide 3 ft deep). Ansley-anyone, any ideas?

4 comments:

Meg said...

Love the house!!! You guys were troopers for squeezing into our "little" home. I'll think able the fireplace. I'm still at a loss as to what to do with mine.

THE BULLOCK FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BLUEYEDBOYS said...

WOW Tiffany, I had no idea you moved into a home large enough for everything you need and a "Medium Room!" Does your psychic sleep in there too?

Looks like a wonderful home!

Tiffany & Doug Tilton +5 said...

Thanks guys- we love it. Remember everything is bigger in Texas (and cheaper when it comes to homes).